The travel technology market in India is now big and growing fast. With
initiatives like ‘Digital India’, the Government of India is indeed working
on ways and means to promote technology in all sectors. We are now witness
to some major changes in the travel industry, so much so that these changes
will completely revolutionise the way we travel in India in years to come.
To address the new age challenges, especially after Covid, of this sector,
we need you to be a part of this TravelTech community.
The committee focuses on:
- Policy work, solving industry issues, for ease of business and
growth of the ecosystem
- Promoting startups
- Digital transformation and Automation
- Remote working and management of the business
- Technology upgrades, especially for hotels and traditional offline
- Promotion of domestic tourism
Homestays in India: A Functional and Economic Impact AnalysisView Report