We respect and safeguard your privacy and any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) we may receive and collect from you on our Website and in the course of our other interactions online. Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify you and that is not otherwise publicly available, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, age, gender, home or other physical address, e-mail address, phone number or other contact information, company name, qualifications and occupation and any other personal information that we collect, in combination with any other information about yourself, which is capable of identifying yourself.
(ii) Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
(iii) Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
(iv) Sexual orientation;
(v) Medical records and history;
(vi) Biometric information;
(vii) Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing services; and
(viii) Any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise: Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
By registering and nominating on our Website you specifically consent to the use and transmission/transfer/sharing of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to IAMAI.
You shall be at liberty at any time to discontinue the use / transfer / transmission and sharing of any of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, by writing to us and informing us of the same.
Subject to the foregoing, your Sensitive Personal Data or Information shall be held by us in strict confidence and as per the provisions of the Applicable Law, (which includes the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011), and except as stated herein, we will not disclose any of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to any other person without your express prior consent.
Information Collection and Use
• IAMAI also collects other non-identifiable information that the User provides as part of the Website (e.g., without limitation, pincode and any other information that IAMAI may require in order to register for the events and to provide the services on the Website).
• We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your non-identifiable Information) to provide the services on the Website, and to administer any inquiries posed by You.
• You acknowledge and hereby agree that We may share your personal information (in some cases, in conjunction with your non-identifiable information) with third-parties in order to provide services on the Website and serve you with a better user experience.
• Certain non-identifiable information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your pin code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered non-identifiable information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non- identifiable information (for example, viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with non-identifiable information and aggregate it with information collected from other Users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Website and to analyse and understand your personality. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you.
• IAMAI also uses your Personal Information to contact you with IAMAI’s newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to the User. If the User decides at any time that it no longer wishes to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, a User’s name, address details and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times.
• IAMAI (and its licensors, if applicable) owns exclusively and absolutely all rights, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in the Website and the services, and any suggestions, ideas, improvements, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations and other information provided by the you relating
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our Website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Disclosure of Information
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our service;
• To provide the service on our behalf;
• To perform service-related services; or
• To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
We want to inform our service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement: IAMAI co-operates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. IAMAI will disclose any information about the User that it collects to any governmental or law enforcement officials as IAMAI, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of IAMAI or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity IAMAI may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Business Transfers: IAMAI may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including any Personal Information, or non-identifiable information in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Account Information: The User agrees to keep confidential and not to disclose to any other individual or individuals for all time the User name and password related to their respective account.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
IAMAI may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Website through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
IAMAI may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). IAMAI uses this Location Data to provide features of our Website, to improve and customize our Website. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Website at any time, through your device settings.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Modifications to Account Information and Preferences
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction