We are at the cusp of the fourth Industrial Revolution. Facing it requires a re-think of the different skills and competences. Integration of skill development and education is essential for skilling to take wings. IAMAI EdTech through a day-long conference will explore how Education Technology can help drive skilling for jobs in India in the future.
Some of the interesting concepts that will be touched upon at the conference are:
- Skill development in school education: Importance of evolving skill training from a young age
- Online Tests: Making Students Future Ready
- Cloud - based technology in education
- Jobs of the future have arrived, but is India skill-ready?
- How Universities are preparing their students for a digital future
- Future Ready Skilling: How emerging technologies can impact future teaching and learning
A must attend for :
- Education institute heads – Founder, Director, Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Principal
- CHROs, L & D heads, Chief People Officer
- Startups in education technology
Key takeaways :
- Hear from thought leaders why integration of skill development and education from a young age is
essential for jobs of the future
- What are the implications of digital for universities & institutes – including the employability of students
- Learn how emerging technologies will impact future of teaching and learning.
- Meet decision makers from educational institutes
- Network with who's who of HR & business to expand your connections
- Find out what your peers are doing